Tuesday, July 30, 2013

ILE 2013: Capturing Learning Journeys with Evernote

July has been quite a month of connected learning:  #nErDcampBC, #cyberPD, #choicewriting, and this week #ILEOhio.

Today Deb Frazier and I will be sharing ways we use Evernote in our classrooms in a morning session at Ohio's Innovative Learning Environments Conference.

Links for today's session:

Today's Survey:  What About Evernote?

Our Session Slides:



Capturing Learning Journeys:  A collection of resources to help with Evernote.


2 comments:

  1. This is a perfect post for me. I started using evernote for portfolio purposes last year to get a feel for it and want to use them as my go to tool this year. I am still trying to figure out-how do I create a document (for example, a checklist in microsoft word) and put it in all notebooks? Do I have to put it in each notebook separately? I see all of your assessment lists and am looking to do something like that but don't want to drop them in each time. There must be an easy way that I'm missing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay, thank you for posting this! I will share it with everyone I know. Great resource!

    ReplyDelete