A few suggestions:
- Start a blog (or resurrect an old one): You know you've been thinking about it and this is the perfect time to get started.
- Comment on one of our blogs: You can leave a comment with your favorite picture books on Enjoy and Embrace Learning or Reflect & Refine: Building a Learning Community (or any other participating blog).
- Tweet your favorites: If you have a Twitter account you can tweet your favorites using the hashtag #pb10for10 on the day of the event (Wednesday, August 10th).
- Join Posterous*: Posterous has a simple format that will allow you to share your books, and other thoughts, quickly.
- Attach your list to your Wiki*: If you already have a wiki, just put your list there.
- Make a Glog*: Sure, why not.
- Use Wallwisher* for your favorites: Add a post-it for each of your favorite 10 books and easily create links to books.
- Create a Listmania* on Amazon: I'm sort of a Listmania nut. The great thing about Listmania is everyone will easily be able to quickly purchase books off of your list. ;o)
- Create a Google.doc: Just type your list in a Google.doc and publish it to the web.
- Surprise us!: Oh, I love surprises and there are probably a million more ways to publish your list. How fun is that??
*I think I will be able to add these formats to our collection of posts on JogtheWeb. I love a challenge.
You can see we are quite flexible in this event. We really just want an opportunity to talk about picture books. Is there a better way to get excited about the new school year? If you have other ideas about how to publish your list feel free to share them in the comments --- or surprise us on August 10th. Whatever you decide, remember to comment with your link on one of our blogs or tweet it using the #pb10for10 hashtag. I can't wait! (Oops, I better get busy on my list! I'm such a procrastinator.)
I hope you've been saving your money because you won't be able to resist purchasing a few titles.