Sunday, June 5, 2011

Bloggers, Breakfast, and Books

Bloggers, Breakfast, and Books by Catmere
Bloggers, Breakfast, and Books, a photo by Catmere on Flickr.
You may be wondering where I have been. Actually, when I looked at my last post date I began to wonder where I have been! How hard can it be to keep to a goal of posting once a month?

Saturday I kicked off summer (and got back on the blogging bus) over breakfast with some of my favorite Central Ohio Bloggers.  This was the perfect way to start summer for me.  I always look forward to summer break as it allows time for me to read professional books, discover new children's literature, and engage in learning conversations with colleagues.  Though I love chatting with this group, book shopping with them is dangerous!

Thanks Katie of Creative Literacy, Franki of A Year of Reading, Maria of Teaching in the 21st Century, Mary Lee of A Year of Reading, Bill of Literate Lives, Mandy of Enjoy and Embrace Learning, Karen of Literate Lives, Tony of Atychiphobia, Stella of My World - Mi Mundo,  Kristine of Best Book I Have Not Read, and Deb of Primary Perspective for helping me to get summer learning off to a great start!

3 comments:

  1. My pleasure! Can't wait to hear about all the books everyone bought! ...no pressure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back--here and on twitter too :-)

    Kassia
    @kassiaowedekind

    ReplyDelete
  3. I missed you guys on Saturday! I, too, have been missing from blogging and tweeting...maybe it had something to do with our sons graduating and everything that entails? :) It looks like you all had fun! Looking forward to a summer of reading good books and checking in with my blogging friends. Julie

    ReplyDelete