Saturday, May 18, 2019

Share Your Stack: #cyberPD

Several years ago, in an effort to have more input into the #cyberPD professional book selection, we added a "Share Your Stack" component.  During this time, those interested in joining the #cyberPD conversation share their planned titles for summer professional reading.  I've found this step to be a bit dangerous.  As I see the stacks shared by others, my pile of summer reading just grows!  So many books....so little time.  #goodproblems

Of course, #cyberPD is a July book conversation, but we find it helpful to get books in advance for a variety of reasons.  Community members will be sharing their book stacks until the end of this week (May 25th).  In an effort to get some direction in my summer reading, I've selected my books for professional summer reading:


Want to know more?
Of course, we'd love to have you join us....so SHARE YOUR STACK!  You can link to the community's conversation on MeWe or using the Twitter Hashtag #cyberPD.  

We will announce the #cyberPD selection on June 1st!!!  I don't think this is going to be an easy decision....


No comments:

Post a Comment